The real obstacle is you

Image result for photography




These past few weeks, I am battling with my own thought and mindset over many things. I live my life negatively for a long period of time where I let emotion and people surrounding me to decide on what I should or should not do. I followed the line and standard that these unknown people have created on how I shall behave and it somehow built fear in the inner me. I am not being myself and that is terrible and it leads to serious dissatisfaction.

But, Alhamdulillah that I am slowly getting better.

"You are your only obstacle"

I think it is true that the real obstacle and challenge that we need to overcome is ourself. If we have that negative mindset and feeling over anything that we wish to do, then it will be the biggest barrier for us. So long that we did not get rid of the fear or lack of confidence or any negative mindset, then we will have no improvement. The worse part is the fear will get stronger if we let the fear to control our action. I personally believe that this two thing shall be in balance and must be within our control in order for us to take a step forward in our life. The things are our mindset and our fear.

If we have that little courage, fearless but careful

I know that every single human being has their own goals and ambition We feel envious over anyone who has done whatever things that seem impossible to us. We started to question, where did their bravery and courage are coming from? We wish to be brave like them when in fact they are all not fearless as we think they are. But, what makes them brave is they conquer their fear instead of they let their fear to conquer their life.

Frankly speaking, I always have this thought to get out of my comfort zone and to get rid of this repetitive life cycle. To be honest, there are lots of things that I wanted to do but not yet been done. Sadly, it because of how I am actually scared of what will happen next. What if it did not work out in a way that I wanted it to be? What if it causes harm to others? What if it is not beneficial to anyone? All these "what if" is like a chain that ties me to my comfort zone. If I break this chain, my life cycle will be different. We all need to break that chain of fear.

It is impossible to be completely fearless. Sometimes fear is needed for us to check whether our action will lead to what kind of consequences and in what ways we may overcome that.

At the end of the day, this fear is coming from our mindset. In order to conquer this fear, we need to have a positive mindset first.

Overcome your mind to overcome everything in life

The law of attraction tells us that negative and positive thoughts will attract negative or positive experiences into a person's life. If we keep thinking that we cannot do it, therefore it is impossible for us to suddenly have that courage to do anything. It is important to start changing our mindset and thoughts.

By allowing the negative thought to keep wandering in our mind, it will affect our lifestyle. Even our character will be much more negative. We tend to be lack of confidence, be ungrateful, become scared of everything and this is scary. We live only once, why we want to let it go wasted without any good progress. Be beneficial to yourself, at least.

I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid but he who conquers that fear (Nelson Mandela)

If you have anything in mind, in particular regarding what you have always wanted to do. Either you want to start writing or you want to submit your manuscript or you want to make a cover or a vlog of yourself or you want to get involved in any community service or humanitarian community association. Do it now. I do not want any of us to regret later on.

If you think you are stuck in the middle of your journey, do anything you can do. Technically, I am saying that you can do anything. Nothing is impossible. It just that you are scared that it might not turn out well. It is okay to regret after trying rather than regrets for not trying at all.

We can do anything because we have Allah SWT, the greatest of helper. Why worry so much? We can ask anything we want, we can ask for help, we can seek for the idea. Ask Allah SWT. He will help us. Talk to Him, Allah SWT will listen.

That's all for today, think positive, be positive and act confidently.



Comments

Popular Posts